Friday, March 23, 2012

I won a prize! plus 2 cards...


About 3 weeks ago I won a competition over at http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.de/, they had 9 new stamp releases and I won ALL 9 of them:) They arrived in the mail at the beginning of the week while we were out of town so I only got to start playing with them yesterday:) Aren't they gorgeous? These stamps are such great quality and I love all the stamps sets that coordinate with spellbinders dies!

So I made one card using only the stamps that I won and I love how it turned out:)

The main image in this card is a cling stamp from Inkadinkado, it's really big so I left out part of the vase and colored it in with my distress inks. You can't really tell but I used one of the stamps that I won to create a background on the card base using versamark.

4 comments:

  1. hihi, alors tu vois c'était pas une arnaque !!! Trop de bien que tu aies gagné :) Elles sont trop cool tes cartes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci! Oui, c'était pas une arnaque:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu dois nous montrer la carte sur la St Patrick que tu as fait pour gagner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Non, c'était pas pour la saint Patrick, c'était vraiment un truc tout bête. il fallait écrire dans les commentaires notre set de tempons préféré de leur marque et pourquoi c'est notre set préféré:)

    ReplyDelete