Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cards

I while back I made a set of greeting cards for my sister in law as a birthday gift. I used my spellbinders dies and the waltzingmouse stamps sets I had won back in march. Here are three cards I made for her. I have a really bad camera so even though I take pictures of most of my projects the pictures turn out so bad that I can't really post them on my blog.

 The background I stamped here is actually a cool border stamp which lines up perfectly to create a really nice background. And I love all the the french sentiment stamps that came in some of the sets because now that we're living in France again they are coming quite in handy:)
 I am in love with chicken wire, I love to use it in our home as well. I'll be posting some projects I've finished using chicken wire soon!
 Here's a card I made for my Grand-mother back in March as well. enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely Emily, I especially love the cameo card, a beautiful combination of colour and style!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the lucky sister in law and I think this is a fab gift idea! Thanks Emily and I enjoy having such talented sister in laws! You all are the best..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, I enjoyed getting one of the cards back for my birthday:) You are too funny! Love you!

      Delete